Monday, May 4, 2009

GoodBye IPower!!!

Well, if all goes well, within the next 48 hours I will have a new website provider. A better, faster, stronger one. Thank heavens!! This past year has been a rough one and I think more than a few grey hairs can be attributed to my interactions with IPower. After much research, I came to try InMotion Hosting. They offer many things that I like, and we shall see in the coming months how things go. This will also be a spring board for me to revamp the ailing website. There are many tools that are now at my fingertips and it's exciting to know that I'm not going to be charged extra. Exciting times ahead!
And of course, as soon as I notified them of my change to InMotion, they cut off my gallery page. Thanks IPower! Yet another reason to run away from ya!

No comments: