Friday, June 28, 2013

Was ist denn heute los?

WOW--it has been a long while since my last post. Haha! How many blogs start out that way! Yet it is true.I hit quite a heavy wall since my Mom passed away but art flows in bursts of creativity here and there, thankfully. So why no posts on glass for a long time? One, yes, I am not making much art these days--it's been busy with building a studio out in Orange County. Yes,I am moving!(more on that later!) Two, I haven't posted the beads I HAVE made because I want to build an inventory up for when I open my Etsy shop. I want to have the items ready for purchase when I post pics so there is no waiting! I decided that I am just going to make whatever appears in my head at the moment and not worry so much about being a focused artist. I tried and it ain't happening! I'm just going to have fun! So what is in store? Here is a small sneak peek at what I have been working on. Nothing ground shattering but know that the beads I'm making are from sheer joy! Thank you so much and hi!!!

No comments: