Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Pitcher Plants and neon!














Yahooo!!! I am finished! I missed my show, unfortunately, but at least I finished my project! Here it is, sans some Sphagnum moss...also a smaller side piece to go with it....
I had a lot of fun and learned alot from the class. Next time I will not choose something so big and green. The neon was so long that to cover it, the boro needed to be longer. I think next time I will try assemblage rather than blowing one giant tube. I am new to hollowwork and it was really hard! The green checked and I was so over the color green afterwards. LOL!!
I enjoyed making the creature. I wanted the trail to be longer to give a sensation of flight, but when it went to get bombarded, it came back with a much shorter trail....but there is always next time! :-D

No comments: